Taiwanese Star Sighting
Hey guys and girls,
Just wanted to give you an update from the Valley Isle.
I've been pretty busy with my new Marketing Assistant position. So far my main focus has been to get our e-commerce site up and online. I'm not programming (thank god), just digesting what the developers are asking/telling me, and translate into simple english and report to my general manager. So, while not as stressful as it could be, I still have to think of all the ways we could get taken advantage of.
In some unfortunate news, Karina has to go get surgery to remove a cyst. It'll probably happen in a few weeks, but it'll put her out of commission for over a month (3 days in the hospital, and 4-6 weeks recovery). I'm sure everything will be okay.
Now back to the title above. Who's the Taiwanese star I saw? Hahahahah...do you know any Taiwanese stars? Well if you don't, you do now! ME! I'm just kidding...a group of Taiwanese photographers came to shoot pictures of the train and write up an article that would appear in a travel magazine. They sent me a copy the other day and guess what? The had a picture of me dressed up in Sugar Cane Train merchandise! Woohoo, now I only need someone to translate the article.
All righty see you all in March
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home