Sunday, June 05, 2005

Keane likes to sing




Last Saturday Leonie and I went to watch Keane's Lutheran Church of Honolulu Choir perform at the Hawaii State Library. What a weird place for a performance huh? But the acoustics were actually very good, and right above where they performed was a skylight so it was all spiritual and everything when the sun shone through and they were all singing "alleluia" and stuff. Anyway, I really liked it, it was neat kind of singing (plus they sang some in Latin), and much nicer than all that weird modern stuff the UH choir sings (sorry Keane, but haida haida hocus-pocus-pocus).

Anyway, this story is to be continued, depending on what happens in the immediate future. Sorry for being all shady, but I don't want to say anything too early, so tough luck for you people. Nah, but hopefully I'll have a lot to write about soon...

1 Comments:

Blogger nicole said...

I took one for the team tonight & stepped back so that you could "work your magic." I would like to be your wing girl but I didn't think I could distract the other two friends for very long. I hope things go well tonight & that you took some good pictures! Good luck!!!

5:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home