Joe & Rahel's Wedding
Hello friends, I finally got my pics up from Joe & Rahel's wedding. Not too many, and a ton of them came out super blurry but I got some good ones in there, check them out here.Sidenote for Nicole: Since Nicole always asks if anyone watches so you think you can dance, I watched it today... here are some of my brilliant observations:
1. SO GAY.
2. That english lady is a frickin' lumberjack... plus heels.
3. I like watching the hip-hop stuff, but everything else sucks monkey butt.
4. Haha, actually, after watching my dancing cousins in all their sabrina starr & 24/7 concerts it was kinda interesting, but I noticed that audiences that watch dance are a heck of a lot more rowdy than normal audiences (they yell actual words and stuff)
5. I really hate the format, the whole couples stuff and they talk WAY TOO MUCH before and after the dancing, plus they interview the dances after each dance and of course they're all out of breath and can't talk so they all sound dumb.
6. They should just have single dancers and they should choose a style of music, not a style of dance each week, who cares if the hip-hop guy can't do the tango? I don't, just let em do hip-hop. Then maybe have like a ballroom music theme week and make them try to adjust their hip-hop to ballroom music. That would be more interesting than trying to watch people who CAN dance do dances that they suck at. Blah.
7. Sorry Nicole, I guess this will be the end of my so you think you can dance watching.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home