Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!

Hey everyone, I hope that you all had a great Christmas and are looking forward to a happy new year! This was our "family" christmas card photo, guess how many pictures it took to have all of us (including dog) to look at the camera all at the same time (oh no! I'm turning into Nicole!). Where was all this about 15 years ago when I was 9 and begged and begged and begged for a dog for christmas? Oh well, better late than never I guess. From now on it's all dogs all the time at our house, Allie even got some christmas presents from "Santa." A couple of boxes of gourmet dog food, greenies, bacon strips, beef jerkey, and about four different kinds of raw hide to chew up (all of which she'll probably go through in about a week since everyone's so eager to give her treats). Well, I hope you all had a great christmas, any plans for new years? Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger nicole said...

i think Allie got more presents than I did. Oh well...

I'm outta here in a couple hours, you all have a great new year's & celebrate for me!

12:53 PM

 
Blogger kristen said...

aww allie looks so cute. if your mom is anything like my mom, she chose the picture where the DOG looked the best. nice picture!

10:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home