What I'm Up to...
not that anyone cares.
I am working too much.
I got a doggy, he is part-chihuahua, maybe daschund or Corgi, not sure. He was rescued by the police from these idiots using him as a paintball target. :( sad. I named him Maui. My grandma said his last name is No Ka Oi! He is the sweetest thing ever but has this weird thing where he just nips, not really biting, just going for your nose/chin/chin fat/ears, anything really. But he gives sweet puppy kisses and is wonderful. He still has accidents in the house but I don't think he's even 1 yet.

I am coming home in late November for my mom's b-day, then OSU plays UH on Dec 2nd. I will be going and wearing orange...hopefully we don't get trounced again like the Oahu Bowl, bad memories. I'll be staying on Oahu till the 13th then off to Maui till Christmas. Unfortunately I can't bring Maui with me cause he hasn't had enough shots and I'd have to quarantine him for 120 days or something. Stupid. So next time. But lots of surfing/shave ice/karaoke/eating/beach/going out/etc!! So be ready.
My thoughts on 9/11. First of all, it doesn't seem like 5 years ago. I don't know, I know it was, because I was working football and we all sat in the training room all day dazed when it was going down. Second, I hate all these movies coming out about it, not the documentaries, cause that is interesting, or sad really because there was a lot that we could've done to avoid it. The gov't knew. It kills me. Third, it was a tragedy but definitely not the biggest in the world. Definitely Rwanda and Darfur come to mind. Then there is the ongoing tragedy of Tibet. This country thinks its the one and only powerful one, but we are not and it makes us vulnerable. It's not if another terrorist attack happens, it's when, so watch out. Oh yeah and one of my residents who is probably 80 something just had her birthday yesterday on 9/11. She is from New York, was there when it happened. She said she has never gone to the site and hates hearing about it. She is one of the nicest caring people and for that to happen on her b-day... Sucks. It's been 5 years, there is still a gaping hole in the ground, no memorial or anything. Just a constant empty reminder with nothing to move on with, how sad for those who lost people.
Anyways, that was my 2 cents.
Just got the new RHCP album so I'm listening to that, it's good.
Looking forward to coming back to the 808. I am severly lacking in skin pigment. Just a warning. It has even been sunny but I can sit out in the sun without sunscreen for hours and you can't even tell. It's crazy. Oh and my hair is growing out.
1 Comments:
cute dog, yeah, The A-Dawg used to nip like that, at chins and ear lobes and then she'd try to climb up on top of my head and bite at the hair on the very top of my head, weird. she stopped doing that now though so I guess it's a puppy thing.
definately we'll go out when you get back to hawai'i, lots of beach and eating and karaoke!
8:42 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home