Happy as a Dog!

Okay, so if you haven't already heard, I was set up with a teacher at Kapolei High. This past weekend was the second weekend we went out & since i don't have a picture of him & I to post, i thought I'd sent a picture of what I feel like inside. This is Brownie, my grandma's dog, & he's a happy crazy guy. Keane, Spencer & Steven met Neil (not to be confused with my brother. Yes, his name is also Neil) on Saturday at the Skyline & I think there were two thumbs up for everyone. Spencer & Keane, what you think? For those of you who haven't heard the gushing, here's some GREAT things about him:
1. He knows more oldies than I do. On top of that, he knows a lot of R&B, rap, Hawaiian, 80's and just about any other genre out there. Karaoke anyone?
2. He dances!
3. He loves the Karate Kid!
4. He loves going to the zoo (he visits them wherever he goes. we went to the zoo this past sunday too)
5. He opens my car door (even when i'm driving) & waits for me to get into the building before driving away.
6. I do not feel the need to "babysit" him around my friends.
7. He wants to meet you all
8. He's a great teacher & the kids love him.
9. He's a Libra. His birthday is only 3 days after mine.
10. He not only teaches World history, he LOVES history. He just finished this incredibly long & not-so-exciting book about this conquerer guy (he has a statue in England where the toupin's are sold. anyone know who I'm talking about?) & I think that's pretty admirable.
11. When I talk, he's actually listening. WOW!
Okay, okay, that's all for now. Just thought I'd share my joy with the other people in my life who also bring me joy *awwww*
3 Comments:
What impressed me about this guy, other than his height, is that he was genuinely interested in meeting us. He made an honest effort to converse with Keane, Steven, myself, and even Harris. Stupid things would spout out of our mouths, but he didn't really judge. Nice guy. I give him 4/5 stars.
11:58 PM
=)
8:53 PM
Ah, my male standard. Aaron, you must understand that I am somewhat protective of my lady friends, and that my standards are not in any part sexual...I hope. Still, it's based highly on whether I think a guy will severely hurt one of my friends through assholeness. Don't worry Aaron, you got a good rating.
8:27 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home