Sunday, July 09, 2006

boredom and me

Sometimes you have those kinds of days.

Anyone seen Shallow Hal? Ever since they started playing it on FX (like twenty million times a day) it's quickly become one of my favorite movies. Why is that? Weird. Although usually the movies that I like are not necessarily "good" movies. Anyway, maybe I'm growing as a person. Speaking of which, today I actually went to Borders to find a book to READ! Weird. It didn't work, but I tried really hard. Oh well, I got the new dashboard cd instead, so... score.

So, things that are good and things that suck:
Good: Wimbledon - allez Amelie and Roger!
Sucks: Listening to sisters talk and talk and talk and talk and talk (re: I need my own place)
Good: World Cup - viva Italia!
Sucks: Dropping my plate of dinner on my carpet because I'm stupid
Good: Why Can't I Be You on MTV
Sucks: watching Next on MTV... and enjoying it (how embarrassing)
Good: summertime
Sucks: boredom during summertime

Maybe I need a new hobby... or maybe I need to go drinking more, that's a fun hobby. Haha. Or maybe y'all need to post some stuff on this blog so's I gots stuff to read! Haha. Ok, I'm gonna try something new... since it's officially two more weeks of summer "vacation" starting tomorrow I'm gonna chronicle a day in the life of me. Sounds fun huh? Well, I betcha it won't be! Haha, no it'll be great, have confidence in self, well, ok at the very least it'll be lame, but whatever. Laters.

1 Comments:

Blogger kristen said...

you know what's great that i've rediscovered (and kathleen posted a blog about too) ? -- the library! it's awesome! i went there one day and i ended up staying a while. it's good cuz you can pick up books with no monetary commitment.. i mean, if it sucks, least you didn't pay for it! plus now you can borrow dvds and cds too.
man, i wish i had a summer to bore me! :)

9:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home