Kapolei Prom!

Isn't my prom date so handsome in his suit & tie? Look how very short I am (even with my heels on!). I had a good time doing escalator/bathroom watch and even got to talk story with Mr. Murphy & Mr. Hirata. I saw Mrs. Nambu & Fugman Sensei (Mililani was right next door). Our students as well as many of the faculty now know our secret. I miss getting all dressed up. Oh well, it was fun anyway.
My Prom date 2005
2 Comments:
ahhh what a nice couple!! and nice dress nicole! ;) aww i miss dressing up. you look so prety! and short!! hehe.. =)
5:33 AM
Yikes, do you feel like a little toadstool? Maybe you can wear stilts, those are pretty cool y'know. Hope you didn't have to break up any freaky high schoolers, I've seen what they can do *shiver* it's not pretty.
10:58 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home